Things are different now. Following are five modern compliments for compelling writers:
- I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. to download your new book on release day.
- I signed up for a Pilates bootcamp because the studio provided day care during classes. I didn't do the Pilates. I just dropped the toddler off for an hour and read your book in the locker room.
- I paid airline wireless fees because I couldn't wait another two hours to read your next book.
- I didn't check twitter/facebook/blog stats once while reading your book.
- I made a taxi pull over before crossing into Canada so I could download your newest title onto my Kindle.
I have happily done at least three, and possibly four of these things.