Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things:

- Ethan Laughing 35 seconds in and I'm lighting up like a Christmas tree.

- Phalaenopsis Orchids I have two, one with two boughs, and I am enchanted every time I look their way. The only plant on Earth that I will nurse for years at a time until I can coax a bloom out of it.

- The Audi A3 (US Model) I don't know what it is about them, but I love it. I nearly crashed my own fuel-efficient, utterly-reliable car the first time I saw one. It was black, shiny, with some light tinting to the windows, and I was sure it had fallen from Heaven.

- Sam Roberts Band's Lions of the Kalahari A simple song that eats me up, probably because I listened to it during a raw moment while away from my young son for a week.

- SlushPile Hell It's funny 'cause it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment