Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

EXTREMES

Just a quick post to announce that I am back! I won't be blogging regularly here for a bit, mostly because I'm doing a number of guest posts and interviews for other authors and book bloggers as part of my novella release. (list of appearances here - please check back for updates)

I will say that I was a bit shocked when I returned to Alaska. I wasn't gone long, fewer than ten days. But I went from this:



to...I can't even show you pictures. It's so miserable. Lovely, yes. Crisp and bright but also cold as [insert obscenities here].

In those pics above, it's between 75 and 85 degrees. Ideal. Here? It's been between -5 and -15. NOT IDEAL. I guess, when we're away, the frost giants will play.

The good news is that it's now there's a ribbon of light on the horizon when I leave work. Two weeks ago, it was full dark. That, my dears, is an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment