I see we all survived 2011. Nice. Very nice. Please give yourselves a round of applause. It was a wild one.
2012, for me, starts with:
- a tbr pile as tall as my house
- two scheduled trips, courtesy of a lot of ambition on cybermonday
- a planned trip to the RWA National meeting in Anaheim (give me a shout if you think you'll be there)
- a novella release on the 16th (!)
- a happy, healthy, frighteningly intelligent toddler
- and a car that needs an oil change (it's not all good)
What have you got going for you this week, month, year?