Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

DAYS LIKE THIS

Sometimes I think back on the last year and sigh with contented delight as I recall the marvels I've experienced, such as:

  • Discovered Kristen Callihan's Darkest London series (seriously. phenomenal)
  • Sold CARNIEPUNK (outstanding authors, outstanding book)
  • Took my husband and kid to SeaWorld (the husband loved it. the kid thought it was pretty cool)
  • Joss Whedon joined twitter (file this under very recent memories)

And then, on days like this, I'm more like:


2 comments:

  1. I am frothing at the mouth for Darkest London. Must. Aquire. I may actually go to the physical library to get it - you know, that is where all the people are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's where all the very best people are.

      It's such a good series.

      Delete