Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Time Has Come (Oh God, Oh God, We're All Gonna Die)

The time has come, the walrus said, to think of other things. Of madness and hair-pulling and head-banging, of cabbages and kings. That’s right, folks. It’s query time!

Manuscript number one was met with a lukewarm reception. But never fear, manuscript three has advised that it is ready to go. Manuscript two was abandoned 2/3’s of the way through and I had to send a search and rescue team in to find the plot. So, while it recovers from neglect, I will send ms#3 out into the world.

I’m exposing the query to one last critique while I assemble and prioritize my agent list. And then I shall track my response stats here. I might even be honest about them. So, if you want to follow the trials and tribulations, the ups and downs, and the descent of a once-rational writer into madness, you may want to subscribe to the blog.

2 comments:

  1. haha already done, hillary. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you querying now?

    I'm working on the synopsis and some consistency issues in the ms today...two things I loathe.

    ReplyDelete